Application closes August 30,2020
The Cascador program is an intensive, in-depth examination of the participant’s interpersonal skills and business plans. The process begins prior to the on-site program and continues for six months afterward.
The mission is to help mid-stage entrepreneurs grow their businesses and their interpersonal skills by working with successful American and Nigerian entrepreneurs. In this 2020 edition, Cascador is planning for an in-person program if it can be done safely. If that is not possible, then the program will be virtual and will hold on November 9 – 13 in Lagos.
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2020 program to be held in Lagos, Nigeria from November 9th – 13th.
- Participants will be required to submit their business history and future plan prior to the program. The history and plans will be discussed with faculty by video prior to the program, so that the faculty can identify what support and resources are needed.
- Participation is limited to 12 mid-stage entrepreneurs with at least 2 years of operation, revenue over $50k/year USD or $250k USD capital raised.
- Promising applicants will be interviewed by video.
- The Cascador program is entirely free. The Program will be held on the Lagos Business School campus.Housing is provided at a hotel near the Lagos Business School. However, selected applicants will be asked to provide a refundable deposit to hold their place. The deposit will be 100% refunded when they attend the program.
- Each participant will have a faculty follow up monthly for six months to support the implementation of new business plans and leadership skills.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about applying to Cascador 2020
The program will focus on you and your business, with personal interviews and reviews. Daily topics:
Day 1: Increase self-awareness, leadership skills & high-performance team building
Day 2: Clarify the problem and the opportunity that your business addresses
Day 3: Sharpen plan to scale
Day 4: Enhance your ability to raise funds
Day 5: Pitch your enhanced business strategy to a panel of experts
Get more details HERE