Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with Fate Foundation as a local service provider in Nigeria
Are you a Nigerian young person, between the ages of 18 – 35? Have you seen a problem or issue that is really just an opportunity? Do you have an idea or solution that you are not quite sure how to articulate or implement but you’re passionate about and willing to see it through? Then, Orange Corners is the place for you.
Because Orange Corners is more than a place; more than a training; and more than a community – it is an entire entrepreneurial ecosystem which transforms a young person with an idea into a business providing value.
Here, you will discover the entrepreneur in you, to redefine and shape your future. You will gain more self-confidence, gain access to the knowledge, tools and resources to leverage your business ideas. You will be connected to a network of entrepreneurs, the market and new opportunities.
Application for Orange Corners Nigeria open on June 11, 2020 and must be completed and submitted before the deadline, July 11, 2020.
To meet the selection criteria, you must
- Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
- Mentorship & Coaching
Get more details and apply HERE