In the dynamic landscape of today’s job market, staying competitive requires more than just technical expertise. It demands a holistic set of skills that elevates your professional profile and sets you apart.
The Alliance for Youth (All4Youth) Employability Skills Training Program, is designed to empower you with the essential tools and knowledge for success in your career journey. This comprehensive program covers a range of skills crucial for thriving in the professional world, including tech skills, teamwork, problem-solving, professional networking, adaptability, and more.
- Essential Tech Skills for Employability
- Strategic Problem Solving and Critical Analysis
- Mastering Time Management and Prioritization
- Proficient Professional Networking Practices
- Crafting Resumes and Excelling in Interview.
- Implementing Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Developing Adaptability and Flexibility
- Fostering Effective Teamwork and Collaboration
It is a hybrid (physical + virtual) program
16th & 17th Nov 2023 first batch
23rd & 24th Nov 2023 second batch.
Register here: https://bit.ly/Alliance4YouthsNG