The Entrepreneur Camp for Black founders inaugural session will run online from February 16 – 25, 2021. Apply by November 20, 2020.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders.
Applications are accepted from developers worldwide. To be eligible to apply:
Your organization must have:
- A Black founder, co-founder, or CEO;
- A Black developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- A developed app or functional build that you can demo live.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and proficient in English.
- The Black founder, co-founder, or CEO, the Black developer, and another employee (if applicable) must be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab.
The application consists of four parts, which include uploads and prompts for written responses.
Organization details. Tell us about your organization and provide contact information for up to three employees who would attend if your organization is selected.
Your app. Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
The future. Describe what you plan to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
Additional information. Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments.
Your application will be kept on file for one year.
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Content of written responses to the questions in the application form;
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; and
- Whether the app is unique or innovative.
Get more details and apply HERE