THE BOI-LBS ENTREPRENEURSHIP INNOVATION CENTRE (EIC)
The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Innovation Centre has been set up to develop impact-driven entrepreneurs who use for-profit business models to solve problems and transform society positively. The programme aims to produce a new breed of innovative and problem-solving entrepreneurs who will transform society and revamp the national economy through job-creation and the commercialization of their solutions globally.
The programme will hold in the six geo-political zones of the country.
The target audience include for-profit entrepreneurs whose businesses are solving problems or transforming society positively. They may include NYSC members, university/polytechnic graduates, prospective BOI customers (minimum qualification: WAEC)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for Participants:
The following key criteria will be used in evaluating potential participants:
- Be at least 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial experience will be an advantage. Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already. Most importantly, the business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable.
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Be available to commit to the training schedule.
- Special focus shall be given to youth and women.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Fill form online (upload certificates and two letters of recommendation)
- Interview process
- Admission letters will be sent to successful candidates
Deadline: July 8, 2022
Click HERE to begin your application.