MentorPitch is a 12 weeks mentoring program for startup founders based on the POEM Framework® and designed for getting post-MVP stage startups to grow their early adopters’ customer base while getting prepared for funding from Angel Investors who Mentor them. The program is being implemented by BongoHive and the Zambia Business Angels Network (ZBAN), and TVC Labs.
The program presents startup founders an opportunity to be guided through assessing the strategic and operational structures of their business using a unique interactive mentoring process called PitchBack which is complemented by one-on-one sessions with the Mentors.
The overall outcome of the program is for startups to complete their Business Plan, Pitch Deck, POEM Profile, and other Due Diligence requirements for angel investment readiness developed through the weekly program assignments. At the end of the program, the Mentors as Angels will decide on which of the startups to fund.
- Startup must have at least 2 founders (no more than 4), of which 1 is female
- Startup must have been founded in the last 12 months – 3 years
- Startup solution must be tech-enabled
- Startup product/service must be highly Innovative
- Startup operations must be in Zambia
- Startup must have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with Customers
- Startup must have raised at least K25,000 from Founders, Friends or Family (FFF)
- Startup must have identified Impact based on SDGs
- Startup must have Revenue more than 3 month and less than 12 months
- Startup must have a Forecast with Assumptions for 36 months
Deadline: August 20, 2023
Click HERE To Apply