This initiative allows you to overcome obstacles in turning your podcast ideas into reality. Whether you plan to create a captivating trailer, launch an original pilot, or produce a standout episode for an existing series, this grant is tailored for you.
- Receive a Cash Grant: They are awarding 20 creators with cash grants up to £1,000 aimed at helping you develop trailers, original pilots, or special episodes within your existing series.
- Production Support: The selected creators will receive production support from Content is Queen. You’ll have access to their studios, producers and editors, and Epidemic Sound library.
- Pitch to Audible: Creators will have the opportunity to pitch their show to Audible for commissioning and further development.
- Open to individuals based anywhere in the world.
- New or existing podcasters.
- Disabled individuals.
- Racialised individuals.
- LGBTQIA+ community members.
- Those from low-income backgrounds.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
Terms and Conditions
- Commitment: A minimum of 1 hour per week for production calls.
- Payment: Successful UK applicants must be able to supply a UK Bank account in the lead applicant’s name. For international applicants, you must have an active and valid PayPal account that matches the name and email on the grant application. We will not make payments to bank accounts/PayPal with mismatched names or details. If the applicant is unable to provide a valid payment account within 14 days of the request, the grant will be forfeited.
- Grants will be disbursed based on achieving critical milestones defined at the project’s outset.
- Successful applicants must produce evidence of how the grant supported the podcast and have a summary production budget of how the funding was spent by 18:00 Friday, 26th April 2024 (evidence includes audio files, artwork, social media ad reports, a recorded pilot, equipment receipts etc.)
- Intellectual Property: Content is Queen will not own any part of the developed podcast. Successful applicants have no obligation to work with or further develop their ideas with Content is Queen or their partners once the project is complete.
- Crediting: Content is Queen will need to be listed in audio/written credits as a supporter, partner or funder for any published work that results from the administered grant.
- Successful applicants may receive their grant in instalments to be determined at the start of the project based on the individual/group reaching key milestones outlined at the beginning of production.
Deadline: November 13, 2023
Click HERE to Apply