The Creative Economy Practice at CcHUB has launched a call for applications for Createch Accelerator 1.0. The Accelerator programme is for founders and teams running businesses at the intersection of technology and creativity.
Createch Accelerator 1.0 focuses on companies using innovation or applying technology to enhance Value Chains, solve market failures or enhance value capture across African Creative Economies.
The programme’s objective is to enable startups working at the intersection of technology and creativity to access knowledge, networks and support that quickens their path to profitability, scale and access needed institutional financing.
Eligible companies will be companies using innovation or technology to solve the following thematic areas in any creative sector across Africa primarily (even if in use elsewhere).
- Access to market and audiences
- Access to supply chains
- Access to market intelligence and data/insight
- Ecosystem and Community Development
- Payments and Monetisation
Eligible startups will need to have the following:
- Already launched solution in the market with customers and revenue.
- A dedicated management team
- An innovative solution that fits any of the identified thematic areas as above (in the Creative Economy) and is leveraging technology.
- A startup that is headquartered/operating on the continent
Benefits to the startups:
- Access to a network of creatives as well as the ATCG network of Tech and Creative Industry ecosystem leaders across Africa.
- Access to talent, distribution and funding advisory.
- Opportunity to pitch to CC HUB Syndicate for up to $250K in equity funding*
- Access to product advisory and technology support.
- Access to partner credits from Google, Amazon web services, Hubspot and more.
*For top performing companies in cohort that complete the requisite activities only
Application deadline: March 4th, 2022