In partnership with the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF), One Young World is launching the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship to identify eight outstanding young leaders from all over the world.
The Scholars will be selected based on their proven positive social impact in tackling global challenges such as climate change, poverty, gender equality and public health. The scholarship will enable eight impactful young leaders who are driving forward positive change to participate in the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal and join the global One Young World Ambassador Community.
- Full delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal, Canada.
- Access to development opportunities.
- Lifetime membership to CUSEF and the One Young World Community.
- Access to monthly global calls designed to provide delegates with enhanced leadership skills and principles alongside expertise around the Summit’s main themes.
- Exclusive pre-Summit calls with the CUSEF Young Leaders.
- At the One Young World Summit 2024, CUSEF scholars will participate in an onstage panel and host a workshop.
- Private hotel accommodation at the Summit in Montreal from 18 – 21 September 2024.
- Return travel to Montreal (flights in economy).
- Ground transport to travel to the airport (if required).
- Catering throughout the Summit.
- Impact monitoring and tracking of projects.
- Promotion and visibility of the work on social media.
- Opportunity to act as a peer mentor for future cohorts of CUSEF Scholars. Eligibility
- Applicants should be aged between 18-30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2024.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Demonstrated interest in promoting East-West exchanges.
- Have a proven track record for leadership.
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering change.
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in their work.
Deadline: January 31, 2024
Click HERE to Apply