The call for applications for the Second Cohort of the develoPPP Ventures Program is now open. The develoPPP Ventures Program is a program designed to empower and support young companies with high-impact business models in Nigeria.
develoPPP Ventures is a funding program of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) in partnership with the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH. develoPPP Ventures offers growth funding to start-ups focused on sustainable local economic, ecological, and social development.
As part of this program, there will be commitments to nurturing Nigerian entrepreneurs who have successfully navigated the formation phase and are ready to scale their businesses. If your start-up is actively operating in Nigeria and has achieved proof of concept with initial revenue generation, this opportunity is for you.
By joining the second cohort of the develoPPP Ventures program, you will access a dynamic network of impact-driven entrepreneurs, resources, expertise, and collaboration opportunities.
- Be privately owned and profit-oriented
- Have a viable business and financial plan and the potential to reach break-even within the next 3 years
- Be able to provide at least one audited annual financial statement
- Secure additional funding (80,000 – 100,000 matching funds) from equity investors
- Not have acquired more than a maximum of €2 million in funding to date
The current develoPPP Ventures call for applications (November 15–December 31) is open in Kenya, Nigeria and Tanzania.
Deadline: December 31, 2023
Click HERE to Apply