FATE Foundation in partnership with Meta launches the 6th edition of the “Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme: Digital (AEP Digital)” which is targeted at startup Founders with innovative business ideas between the ages of 25 and 45 years.
The Program leverages on FATE Foundation’s AEP’s unrivaled enterprise development curriculum which covers the basics of starting and growing a successful business in Nigeria and Meta’s digital strategy and literacy programming support for small and growing businesses.
In 2023 we would be supporting 80 Aspiring Entrepreneurs from across different sectors in the Nigerian Economy with special consideration for entrepreneurs in Education, Agriculture, Hospitality and tourism, and Creatives. Our intent in selecting these sectors is their consideration as high growth, high impact, and job-creating sectors for the Nigerian economy.
As with previous AEP Digital editions, this program is designed to provide qualified founders with relevant knowledge, tools, and skills to grow sustainable and digitally-enabled businesses while also impacting the economy positively. Key components of this year’s program are:
- It will run in an hybrid format (in-person and virtual learning and support sessions).
- Improved curriculum building on the previous year’s learnings and experience.
- Integrating the program with established state and local level industry associations, trade groups, and the FATE Alumni network; and
- As with previous editions, it is absolutely Free with the grant from Meta covering tuition and direct program expenses for reading materials and resources during the program. Participants are however expected to get themselves to and from the program venue locations
The AEP Digital curriculum is designed to provide insight to aspiring entrepreneurs to see diverse hidden market potentials despite the ravaging unforeseen changes in the world, help create a structured and practical business model, and learn the diverse opportunities available through the various digital tools to grow their businesses. The curriculum is designed to bring business owners into a face-to-face position with the realities of running a successful enterprise in the new and/or arising entrepreneurship ecosystem with implementable strategies that will ensure online visibility using different digital tools and strategies.
These sessions will be facilitated by various industry leaders and professionals across the entrepreneurship ecosystem using a pedagogy approach to build networks amongst the entrepreneurs and encourage group/teamwork for better learning. The robust learning structure is a combination of hybrid interactive class sessions which will run for four (5) weeks per cohort, workshops, case studies, entrepreneurship book reviews, plenary sessions, masterclasses, and group activities.
Key Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Business Model Development/Review Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategies & Knowledge
- Financial Literacy and Cashflow Management
- Business Financing Strategies
- Insights into relevant local and industry networks/business groups
- Access to Free Digital Tools and Platforms
- Facebook Ad Credits for Winners of the state level/national Pitch Competition
- Access to FATE Foundation’s Business Advisory and Support Services
- Access to Funding and Market Linkages
Deadline: September 25th, 2023
Click HERE To Apply