The iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE supports projects that contribute to improving the society. If you work towards achieving one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, your project is eligible.
Applying is free of charge. Every year iF Design donates EUR 100,000 to support the best projects submitted to the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE. Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times.
Application Dates & Deadlines
Twice a year, all submitted projects are evaluated and the best ones are selected to receive a share of EUR 100,000.
In 2023, the evaluation periods are:
Deadline – 9 May 2023
After 25 September 2023
- Free application
- Compete for a share of EUR 100,000
- Social projects supported by the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE will be published on the iF Design Website
- Introduced to a global design community, the design interested public and media
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times.
- Student concepts will not be accepted.