iHatch is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and scalable business models. The incubation programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
Who Can Apply:
- Individuals/groups With An Innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the nigerian economy.
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
Education Technology (EdTech)
Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
Health Technology (HealthTech)
Financial Technology (FinTech)
Government Technology (GovTech)
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
- Free Offline/online Interactive Trainings
- Free Coworking Space At Ncair, Abuja
- Mentorship Sessions With Tech Specialists
- Networking Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
Deadline: July 16, 2022