The goal of this project is to explore the opportunities Franchising could provide MSMEs and Big Corporate Franchises in Lagos state with regard to investment, expansion, economies of scale, and job creation.
- Business Expansion & Job Creation
- Business Diversification and Economy Stimulation
- Finance and Investment
- Franchising Awareness
- Fulfillment of UN SDGs 1,8,9,10
Workshop – This Workshop aims to build the capacity of Lagos MSMEs on franchising processes, structure and implementation
MSMEs Franchise Implementation and Roll Out – This is the selection for franchise support and market readiness of the MSMEs from the Workshop participants who have been deemed to have the business with the highest potential of franchise investment and expansion by the Selection Committee to help them become franchises.
Digital Infrastructure for Lagos Franchises – This is the digitalization of Lagos based franchises available for investments with other online support services
- SMEs in operation for a period of 24 months plus.
- SMEs located in Lagos State
- SMEs in targeted sectors as below.
- SMEs with an annual revenue of 20 million naira plus
- A bonus advantage for MSMEs which already has an extra outlet.
- SMEs with the potential of attracting investors/franchisee
- Sound management prospects
- SMEs in sectors that are in demand in relation to its environment
- SMEs with an expansion potential into multi units.
- Innovative MSMEs
- SMEs with an export potential into regional markets
- Food and Beverages
- Fashion and Apparel
- Arts and Crafts
- Beauty and Wellness
Visit the official website for more information.