Malta ClimAccelerator program focuses on providing tailored support to start-ups and funding opportunities for startups that are active in the identified thematic areas.
Are you a startup passionate about fighting climate change?
Are you dedicated to bringing innovative solutions to reduce our carbon footprint?
Are you on the lookout for ways to further your growth and amplify your impact?
Then, this program is the perfect fit for you!
Malta ClimAccelerator, in collaboration with ET CIlimate-KIC, is seeking passionate startups like yours!
The Malta ClimAccelerator Program 2023 focuses on providing tailored support to start-ups and funding opportunities for startups that are active in the identified thematic areas:
- Clean Energy
- Clean Industry
- Circular Economy
- Mobility & Transport
- Air and the Environment
- Energy Efficiency & Storage
- Scalable solutions with potential for significant climate impact or adaptation within the thematic areas;
- Market potential: The created products/ services have the potential to generate income from various geographical markets;
- The startup must be a legally incorporated entity;
- The startup can be based in any location worldwide;
- Founders’ competencies (academic/scientific) to deliver the solution;
- At least Technology Readiness Level 6 (TRL)*;
- MVP pilot ready.
By joining ClimAccelerator Malta, you will gain access to an extensive range of support and resources, accelerating your growth and amplifying your impact.
- Introduction to Equity Investors: Showcase your start-up to the ClimAccelerator Global Investor Network, as well as one-to-one pitching opportunities, unlocking vital access to strategic equity investors.
- Business Development Support: Receive comprehensive support in expanding into international markets, enabling you to develop sales channels, reach a wider target market and boost business growth.
- Guidance to Funding: Unlock the potential to apply for European and national R&D and growth funding, fuelling further development of your innovative solutions.
- Minimum Viable Product Pilots: Explore the opportunity to pilot your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in Malta and Europe, gaining real-world validation for your solution.
- Startups that have graduated from the ClimAccelerator program can benefit from the Climate-SAFE / Climate Validation investment agreement, a €50K equity as a service package provided by EIT Climate KIC.
- Global Visibility: Increase your visibility on a global scale, attracting potential clients and investors who align with your mission and passion.
- Access Climate Tech Expertise: Benefit from the guidance and expertise of an international climate tech industry network, consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Tailored Coaching: Personalized one-to-one coaching tailored to your specific needs and requirements, helping you navigate the challenges of scaling your venture.
- Opportunity to join the EIC Accelerator Program: For those of you who are eligible they will prepare your stage 1 application and provide you with all necessary support to develop the stage 2 application.
- Exclusive Workshops: Engage in exclusive workshops covering topics such as business development, climate impact communication, fundraising strategies, and more.
- EU Startup Summit: You will have the possibility to be evaluated for the selections to take part in the EU Startup Summit 2024, which will take place in Malta on May 9-10.
Deadline: September 15, 2023
Click HERE To Apply