The call for applications for the Orange Corners Nigeria Student Ambassadors Programme 2022 (Cohort 4) is now open. The Student Ambassadors initiative is supported by the Netherlands Embassy in Nigeria and implemented by FATE Foundation, fosters entrepreneurship in tertiary institutions in Lagos, Nigeria.
Orange Corners aim to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
1. Be a tertiary institution student in Lagos.
2. Be in your final or penultimate school year.
3. Have an ideation or early stage business.
4. Be passionate about entrepreneurship development.
The following are highlights of the benefits for you from this 6-month program:
– Skills in leadership and entrepreneurship
– Possibilities for networking
– Business Consulting and Advisory Services, and much more.
Application closes Tuesday, November 15, 2022.