Startups—apply now to participate in the 12-week high-touch RIoT Accelerator Program. RAP increases the impact of traditional business development resources by connecting you with an industry consortium of more than 90 companies across the IoT technology stack to learn, partner, and bring your product to market.
The RIoT Accelerator Program (RAP) facilitates a variety of entrepreneurial processes– from research commercialization to startup growth to corporate innovation projects. There is an opportunity for industry to seed the accelerator with market-driven problems. If you are part of a research commercialization or corporate innovation team motivated to solve through entrepreneurial partnerships or internal startup teams, contact us.
- Connect with industry partners and customers
- Leverage an engineering prototyping lab and tools
- Access an IoT ecosystem of government, academic and industry collaborators
Who Can Apply?
Since its inception, RIoT has supported dozens of startups–many of which may not look like classic IoT companies. RAP seeks innovative ideas from companies and entrepreneurs that recognize the opportunity to leverage the data economy.
Three paths into the program:
- Apply as an early stage startup
- Apply as a corporate team to leverage the program to facilitate an innovative new product offering and network in a creative environment outside of your corporate structure.
- New team formation around industry-driven projects: RIoT helps source talent for sponsored innovation projects. Connect with us if you’re interested in seeding a project into RAP or joining a RAP team as a complementary technical or business applicant.
RAP is stage and industry agnostic. Whether you are a startup, a motivated entrepreneur onto your next idea, or a part of a company interested in starting a project in an environment independent of the company structure, please apply. Strong applications demonstrate a market demand, ideal timing, and early validation or traction.
Deadline: December 15, 2023.
Click HERE to Apply