What Is TC Battlefield™️?
TC Battlefield is TechCabal’s premier startup competition in partnership with Kwakol that is dedicated to showcasing local startups’ innovations to a global audience and esteemed panel of judges to get funding for their businesses.
The primary objective of TC Battlefield is to forge an ecosystem that cultivates creativity, fosters innovation, and facilitates meaningful networking opportunities for tech startups, connecting them with potential investors, industry experts, and seasoned mentors.
Winners stand to win from 2.5 – 1.5 Million naira grand prize and gain global recognition to propel their startup to new heights of visibility.
Join the celebration of champions of innovation and entrepreneurship, who will shape the future of technology for Africa.
Kwakol is a fast-growing technology company that is dedicated to deploying capital, people, and ideas to develop innovative products and tools that empower individuals in the advancement and pursuit of their financial freedom.
Kwakol is dedicated to empowering clients and individuals to reach their financial goals through cutting-edge technological products.
To participate in TC Battlefield, startups must meet the following criteria:
- The startup must be registered in an African country and serve customers in Africa.
- The startup must have received less than $2 million in funding.
- The startup must have a substantial and functional tech component at the time of the competition. Corporate websites will not be considered as the primary tech component.
- The startup must be fully operational and must have been in existence for 6 months – 3 years.
- The startup in the beta phase will only be considered in special circumstances if there is a reasonable expectation that they will officially launch within three months from the competition date.
- The startup must have at least 6 months of recurring revenue
First Prize: ₦ 2.5 Million
Second Prize: ₦ 1.5 Million
- Complete an online application on the website
- Submit a pitch deck.
- A 3mins video pitch is optional but is useful to help you stand out
- The TechCabal team and the Faculty will review all the entries and select the best startups from the pool.
- Each finalist startup will present their businesses and applications to a live audience and a panel of esteemed judges during the conference on Wednesday, October 11
- The winner and runner-up will be announced on Thursday, October 12
Deadline: October 5, 2023
Click HERE To Apply