Yiaga Africa announces the call for applications for the Turn-Up Democracy Challenge 1.0. The challenge invites young people to submit creative ideas on how to work with policymakers to solve a social problem in their community or innovative ways to promote social cohesion.
Background and Eligibility
The Turn Up Democracy Challenge 1.0 is aimed at inspiring civic action, supporting youth enterprise, and advancing social cohesion. Grants will be awarded to successful applicants to execute proposed projects in local communities. Submitted ideas will be evaluated based on innovation, inclusion, expected results, and sustainability of the proposed project.
Applicants must be;
· Between the ages of 18 – 25
· A citizen and resident in Nigeria
· Available for a two-day training workshop
· A registered voter
· Financial support to implement innovative proposals, ideas, or innovations.
· Increased visibility and international recognition for innovative solutions
Women and Persons Living with Disabilities are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.
Only successful applicants will be contacted on or before Friday, October 20th, 2023.
Deadline: October 6th, 2023.
Click HERE to Apply.