Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 9:00am – 1:00pm CAT
Are you an entrepreneur with new technologies and innovative business solutions that can transform business sectors in Africa?
EY is looking for diverse African owned companies with technology-based solutions to “Pitch” and showcase their innovative products, services, and business solutions.
Join the EY Africa Innovation Pitch Competition on Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- Total winnings valued at $10,000 USD
- Top applicants will “Pitch” their company to EY and panel of judges
- Application deadline – Thursday, May 13, 2021
- Must be an established and legally registered business for at least 2 years in South Africa; Zimbabwe; Botswana; Mauritius; Zambia; Tanzania, Namibia, Malawi
- The company must be at least 51% owned, managed, and controlled by any one of the following diverse groups – black owned, women owned, people with disabilities owned, and youth-owned business.
- Provide a technology-based product, service, or solution
- Attend EY Perfecting Your Pitch Session and competition May 19, May 26, and June 2, 2021
Applicants must submit the following in English:
- Complete EY online registration
- Submit One Page company summary
- Submit 1-minute video of “Company Pitch”
- Provide BBBEE Affidavit (for SA applicants)
Deadline for all submissions: Thursday, May 13, 2021
Please submit all required documents and video to: Support.email@example.com
Get more details and apply HERE