Rising Tide Africa presents another funding opportunity for budding entrepreneurs with witty business ideas.
The deadline day for our call to pitches is October 4 and shortlisted pitches will be selected for our Deal Day Event.The Deal Day Event is our bi-annual pitch showcase where we have a curated cohort of tech and tech enabled businesses pitch to our angel investors for possible investment.
- Innovative tech focused or tech enabled businesses.
- Start up must not be less than 6 months old.
- Must be located, operating in or focused on Africa.
- Raising a pre-seed, seed or Series A round.
Preference will be given to companies that are female-owned, led or managed and businesses providing products/services that improve the lives of women.
Application opens on September 13th and closes on October 4th, 2021. Successful applicants will benefit from
- increased visibility for their start up and
- the opportunity to be mentored by RTA mentors with experience in finance, tech, venture capital fundraising, operational excellence, and go-to-market strategies.