We are absolutely thrilled to announce that the Beauty West Africa Exhibition and Conference is back and will be opening its doors on November 29th – 1st December 2022 at the Landmark Centre, Lagos, Nigeria.
Africa’s largest beauty and cosmetics exhibition is back and we are delighted to announce that for 2022 we will be once again partnering with Beauty in Lagos, Nigeria’s premier beauty resource, as our conference partner. So keep your eyes peeled for exciting speaker and conference announcements over the coming weeks.
Beauty West Africa is a once a year opportunity to network with the entire West African beauty sector under one roof. Not only that, you can also meet with hundreds of exhibitors both local and international who are looking for new partners and networks for their beauty products and services.
This year’s exhibition features:
- Over 220 local and international exhibitors showcasing thousands of products, who are looking to find new partners to represent their business across West Africa.
- Leading suppliers of cosmetics, make up, hair care, personal care, spa and salon equipment, nail care, perfumes and fragrances, and more…
- 4500+ Business Professionals in attendance
- The Beauty West Africa Conference in partnership with Beauty in Lagos will host numerous panels covering topics such as; How to Build a Exportable African Beauty Brand, Penetrating the African Market and Beauty Founder Goals.
- Live product displays and master classes.
- Numerous on-site cash prize give-away’s
As Connect Nigeria members you can register your attendance for free by simply following the link below:
Please be aware entrance for no-registered guest will be N1,000 on the door.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team on the information below.
The Beauty West Africa Team
T : +44 247 6158 101