Application is open for the 2020 Swiss Africa Business Innovation Initiative
- Open to graduate students – entrepreneurs and startups from African innovation hubs, with a strong link to academia, developing products or services in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, innovative financing and digital humanities (knowledge transfer).
- Your project or company must be based on research or technology developed at a local university/research institute.
Are you ready to maximise the potential of your booming startup with a fast-track Afri-Swiss acceleration program? Get your seat for the Advanced Startup Training & Swiss Business Development Camp 2020.
The Swiss Africa Business Innovation Initiative (SABII) aims to boost the entrepreneurial know-how and exposure of African graduate students – entrepreneurs seeking growth opportunities by offering a unique program bringing entrepreneurs to innovation hotspot in Morocco and Switzerland.
Offered free of charge to ambitious young entrepreneurs with academic background, this highly competitive program comprises a 3-days workshop for advanced innovation entrepreneurs, and for the top eight candidates, a 4 days intense business development program in the Swiss startup and business ecosystem.
Program of the 3-days workshop in Marrakesh
- Day 1:Learn to deliver a unique customer value, master a convincing pitch and define a striking business plan
- Day 2:Shape a winning team and secure funding for growth
- Day 3:Individual coaching sessions, followed by presentation to an African – Swiss jury and selection of eight candidates for a 4-days action packed entrepreneurial development week in Switzerland.
- The program is free of charge. Flights, transport and accommodation expenses on site in Marrakesh are covered by the program.
- For the Swiss week, flights, transport and accommodation in Switzerland will also be covered by the program.
Check here for TERMS & CONDITIONS