WFP accelerates high-potential solutions to disrupt hunger. Apply for funding, mentorship and access to WFP operations, partners & technical experts
What the program offers
Funding:Apply to receive up to $100,000 in equity-free funding, with further funding dependent upon progress and measurable achievement of key targets.
Access to WFP Operations:Successful teams will work with WFP units on the ground to further develop and refine their solutions.
Hands-On Support:You’ll have the chance to work with technical and industry mentors who will provide guidance and accelerate your progress.
Networking: Teams will be able to tap into and leverage our strong network of public, private, and government partners to accelerate implementation.
- Your start-up must be incorporated at the time of application. It can be for profit or not-for-profit.
- Your innovation must at least be at the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage. Proof-of-concept and initial traction is preferred.
- Your solution should be financially viable.
- Your proposal must show how working with WFP will serve your long-term strategy.
- Your team must have evidence of Country Office support and management buy-in.
- You are encouraged to apply, regardless of your contract type or function.
- We accept project applications from WFP employees who are collaborating with NGOs, government or private sectors
Complete Details on the WFP Website Via https://innovation.wfp.org/apply
WFP Employees Apply Here https://airtable.com/shrsleTyUbox6WE0J
Start -Ups Apply Here https://www.f6s.com/wfpinnovationzerohungerbatch4/apply