The Global Health Innovation Hub of the AB Global Health Initiative (ABGHI) is a network that brings together innovators, innovators, students, researchers, young professionals, and makers to create ideas for better local health systems.
It aims to be a hub of global public health innovation, serving as a catalyst for innovative ideas and assisting innovators in developing low-cost, high-impact, sustainable, and scalable global health solutions.
ABGHI will seek and assist creative solutions that draw on the experiences of affected communities to dramatically enhance – and in several situations, save – the lives of vulnerable people through this Challenge.
Proposals/concept notes should include the following information:
- Brief description of the proposed idea/innovation
- How pertinent is your plan to the target community’s demands and constraints?
- What are the issues to be addressed and the requirements to be met?
- Who are the players (ultimate beneficiaries, target groups)?
What are the goals and expected outcomes?
What is the action’s actual benefit?
Methodology and Longevity
- What are the most important project activities?
- How will the initiative attain long-term viability?
- How much money is required to finance this low-cost creative idea?
- How is this concept intended to scale?
Benefits of the Award
✓ Two ideas are chosen annually to earn up to one million naira in cash for implementation, unique mentorship, and visibility chances.
✓ All applicants will be accepted into the Innovation Hub and have access to mentorship and networking opportunities with their colleagues.
> Applicants will be students from any higher education institution in Nigeria with a health-related or multi-disciplinary background.
> Early-career young professionals between the ages of 18 and 30 can apply.
> Female applicants and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
> The competition will be limited to Health topics that are directly relevant to community development.
How to apply
Send your CVs and Proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – Wednesday, March 15, 2023.