The Because Accelerator is a business accelerator program designed to help entrepreneurs take their innovative products to the next level.
The program has four primary components:
- Training: A 16-week, online curriculum covers topics common to startups and illustrated by Because International’s experience with their own social enterprise startup, The Shoe That Grows.
- Coaching: After the first four weeks, select entrepreneurs will be matched with an experienced coach who will mentor them during the program and beyond.
- Networking: Entrepreneurs network with members of their cohort, alumni of the Because Accelerator and the Because Advisor Network—a group of subject matter experts with connections worldwide.
- Funding: At the end of the cohort, select entrepreneurs will compete in a pitch event for a cash prize. As a result of this competition, they have linked entrepreneurs to over $100k in funding.
Drawing from what was learned in bringing their own manufactured product—The Shoe That Grows—to market, the Because Accelerator is a business accelerator designed for entrepreneurs in the early- to middle stages of product development. The startup accelerator program is uniquely focused on increasing your revenue growth trajectory during the cohort and creating a plan for sustained growth beyond. The training covers the following concepts:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Developing a marketing and sales plan
- Revenue ops and pricing strategy
- Customer service and retention
Upon completion, entrepreneurs will have a written business plan, a polished pitch ready to share with potential investors, progress towards or completion of a next-level goal, and an opportunity to participate in an annual pitch competition.
- Anyone with a socially innovative product is encouraged to apply for the business accelerator.
- They do not work with entrepreneurs in the restaurant, entertainment, education, software, food or service industries.
Deadline: January 26, 2024
Click HERE To Apply