beVisioneers is a global fellowship that equips innovators aged 16 to 28 with the training, expert support and resources to bring their planet-positive projects to life. At the core of the offering is a 12-month hybrid-learning program that focuses on the implementation of each Fellow’s project. Now in its pilot year, beVisioneers aims to train 1000 Fellows annually by 2025.
Funded by a donation from Mercedes-Benz, beVisioneers provides the program free of charge to all Fellows and provides basic living and technology support for those who could not otherwise participate. Upon completing the intensive 12-month program, Fellows continue to receive support to scale their projects and develop their leadership skills. By fostering local, regional and global exchange among the ever-growing community of Fellows, mentors and experts, they amplify impact today and help build the environmental leaders of tomorrow.
- The applicant should be 16-28 years old at the time of application.
- You are a resident of one of the following countries or regions: the EU, India, Kenya, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Uganda, United Kingdom and USA.
- Your project is implemented in one or several of those countries.
- You’ll dive deep into the Planet-Positive Program;
- You’ll be guided by seasoned mentors and experts
- You’ll connect to a global community
- You’ll grow as a leader
- You’ll launch your venture
Applying for a beVisioneers Fellowship is easy. You can save your work in progress and come back to it at any time.
- Step 1: You’ll receive an email from Dream ID to log in for the first time. When you are registered, sign in with your email address.
- Step 2: Tell them why you want to apply. Follow the steps to complete a simple application form.
- Step 3: Submit and wait to hear from the organizers!
Deadline: January 15, 2024
Click HERE to Apply