FCMB Flexxtern is an internship program that gives young Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain paid work experience in diverse areas and business.
The FCMB Flexxtern is an initiative by leading financial institution, First City Monument Bank, in partnership with other prestigious organizations in Nigeria. The goals of the contest are to empower young individuals by providing internship opportunities and access to a mentor network through their partner organizations; and to improve the lives of young individuals by supporting dreams and aspirations.
- 3-month Paid Internship for 30 winners.
- FREE 1-day Career training session for 30 winners, with Certificates of Participation.
- Open to graduates between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria.
- The contest is only open to FCMB Flexx account holders. Open your Flexx account here in 4 minutes if you don’t have one yet.
- Upload a 45-second video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling them why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Fill the registration form and include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes you have, the higher your chances of winning
Click HERE To Apply