Applications for the Global Leadership Challenge 2023 are now open. The Global Leadership Challenge (GLC) is a joint initiative of the University of Oxford and the St. Gallen Symposium. From 7 – 11 December, GLC 2023 will convene 100 promising young talents and around 20 senior leaders from business, policy, and academia to champion a new approach to leadership and co-create impact projects contributing to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Throughout the challenge, young leaders will participate in leadership development workshops, engage in cross-generational dialogues with senior leaders, and design a wide range of action projects that will directly impact their communities around the world. Among many others, Marianne Janik, CEO of Microsoft Germany, and John L. Hennessy, Chairman of Alphabet Inc., will engage with GLC Members this year.
- You are a student (currently enrolled in a Master’s or a PhD program) or a young professional (aged between 21-30 years).
- You have finished your undergraduate studies.
- You have already demonstrated your commitment to responsible leadership through extra-curricular activities and/or work experience.
- You are committed to investing around five half-days from 7-11 December 2023 in GLC.
- Active participation in GLC sessions is mandatory to receive a Certificate of Achievement.
- GLC welcomes applications from around the world and from all academic disciplines.
- Become part of a diverse global community of young, responsible leaders.
- Engage with world-renowned academics and senior business and policy leaders.
- Develop SDG action projects that address some of the most pressing global challenges using design thinking principles.
- Learn to lead in a way that not only advances personal ambition but actively seeks the wider good of society.
- Earn an official Certificate of Achievement.
- Receive bespoke leadership training and mentorship offered by the Oxford Character Project.
- Possibility to receive Entrepreneurship Coaching with EWOR Academy to build your venture.
- Win an invitation to attend the 53rd St Gallen Symposium in May 2024 as Leaders of Tomorrow, if your team is one of the top performing teams.
If you apply for GLC 2023, following a successful application process, you will be placed in a diverse group with four other GLC members. Your preferences will be taken into account for the allocation of the challenge area. You can mention other applicants you’d like to be matched within a group.
Deadline: November 1, 2023
Click HERE To Apply