GoodTalent Labs business incubator is a highly intensive 12-months programme driven by mentorship, training and research for innovative and visionary tech teams looking to build solutions and businesses using advanced technologies.
What the incubator offers start-ups
- Access to a fully serviced physical co-working space for 12 months.
- Necessary training, mentorship, network, facilities and access to funding to start and grow their businesses
- Results coaching to empower them with the monthly focus and accountability they will need to break through their own limitations.
- A tailored package of support and agreed milestones to equip their climb towards developing and launching their unique business idea.
- Mentorship and support through our Tech ecosystem of graduate entrepreneurs, advisors and companies.
- Hands-on learning through guest speaker talks, events and live interviews.
- Monthly group coaching enabling peer-to-peer learning with other tech entrepreneurs in an environment that welcomes feedback and support.
- A strong sense of community with a network of peers who share similar entrepreneurial interests and aspirations.
- Monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Pitch practice for the opportunity to pitch directly to an industry buyer or investor network at the end of the programme.
In order to join the business incubator, we will be selecting entrepreneurs based on these criteria:
- Be an aspiring tech entrepreneur based in Benin City, Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than 2 years old
- The product or service is technology-driven
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
This incubator is open to founders looking to grow their business in Africa, particularly Nigeria. Startups will have to be based in our hub in Benin City, Nigeria for the duration of the program.
Get more details and apply HERE