The Goshen Impact Fund Entrepreneurship Program is an initiative of the Kingdom Summit aimed at supporting upcoming Christian entrepreneurs who have innovative, viable, scalable value propositions and/or businesses with unique market opportunities and social impact.
- Open to small business owners and entrepreneurs who are innovative and have viable business ideas or ventures that are in start-up and early growth stages;
- Businesses and Entrepreneurs across all sectors/industries in Nigeria;
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old and a University or Polytechnic, College of Education/ Technology graduate;
- Only one company can apply per application and a company can apply only once.
Applications will be evaluated based on the program rules. Applications will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Innovation, creativity, and viability of the business
- Market Opportunity: Knowledge and understanding of the target market, customers and competition
- Financial Understanding: An understanding of the basic financial requirements of running a business, costs, and revenues
- Scalability: Potential for replication and growth of product or service offerings to create jobs and impact the kingdom
- Social Impact: The ability of the venture to solve social problems such as employment generation, poverty alleviation, empowerment, etc.
- Access to Capital
- Marketing Access
- Mentorship Capacity Building
- Investment readiness
- Free Strategy Session
Deadline: September 15, 2023
Click HERE To Apply