LG Chem is a global leading diversified chemical company and Sustainability is one of LG Chem’s core values. We believe that building a Sustainable Economy will be Disruptive. Moreover, solving the Sustainability/ESG issues we face will require significant Cooperation and Collaboration from every stakeholder in the industry ecosystem. Through LG Chem Global Innovation Challenge, we crave to advance our Disruptive Innovation journey, together with your entrepreneurial vision, purpose, and spirit.
The LG Chem Global Innovation Challenge is an open call for startups worldwide, with solutions to LG Chem challenges within the domains of Circular Plastics, Carbon Utilization, Renewable Hydrogen, and Sustainable Battery. they are eager to identify collaboration partners that are driven by a passion for innovation and sustainability. Successful PoCs have the potential for deeper collaboration with their designated departments – Business Service Center (EU and USA), Open Innovation Department (HQ), M&A Department (HQ), and Business Strategy Department (HQ).
- Bold and unusual startup ideas led by founders with a clear vision and a strong sense of purpose
- Have the ability to accelerate progress. They are looking for game-changing individuals and organizations with innovative technologies who are prepared to grow their effect and make use of the network, knowledge, and funding of Korea’s largest chemical firm for the LG Chem Global Innovation Challenge – Sustainable Solutions.
- LG Chem increases its impact while discovering new fields, sectors, business models, and ideas by locating and working with the most game-changing entrepreneurs with disruptive technologies from across the world.
- Utilise and gain access to The global network of LG Chem
Scale your solution for global-sized impact
Our first global monumental event centered on startup collaborations, the LG Chem Global Innovation Challenge will give startups worldwide the opportunity to scale their solution with our solid proof of concept process. Here is what we are offering:
- Global Business Networking :Admission and access to LG Chem’s global business network
- Funding: Various types of funding with the size of 9 billion USD up to 2025 in total
- Commercialization Opportunity: Collaboration opportunities with a variety of experts toward commercialization
Deadline: October 20th 2023
Click HERE to Apply