Medplus is more than just a pharmacy. They are Nigeria’s leading health and beauty retailer chain pharmacy.
With over 100 stores nationwide, our purpose is to help our customers live healthy, look beautiful and feel good. In every facet of life, we want our customers to Live it Up.
For three incredible decades, Medplus, now the largest health and beauty retail chain in Nigeria, has revolutionized the pharmacy concept. Medplus is more than a pharmacy! It’s innovative delivery approach empowers the community it serves with knowledge and care as a trusted wellness partner.
Founded in 1993 by Joke Bakare, a pharmacist and young mother of two children in her twenties, what started as a dream has been built into an extraordinary legacy of excellence. From our modest debut at Adeola Odeku, we’ve sprouted like a garden in full bloom, spreading our roots to over 100 stores nationwide and still counting.
- Be a female-led business operating in Nigeria for at least 2 years
2. Fall within the ages of 25–45.
3. Own a business in the health, baby food, or wellness industry
4. Have a compelling one-page business plan
5. Record a 3-5 minute video pitch telling us why you need to build to last
Stand a chance to win up to N30,000,000 in the Medplus “Built to Last” Grant.
Deadline: November 3, 2023
Click HERE to Apply