Mentoring Her Pitchathon is an opportunity for women to pitch their business to top female industry leaders to get their buy-in, advice and support during a virtual pitch day.
It is for women who have a business idea they will like to share with the world and those who are looking to scale their businesses, increase their networks and give their business a makeover
- Cash prize for top 5 finalists
- Access to business loans
- Coaching and Mentorship Opportunity
- Executive training from Lagos Business School
- Business advisory support for your business
- Free legal consultation
- Free professional headshots
- PR opportunities
Who should apply?
- Women who have a business idea, or current business, product or service
- Business is at least 50% owned by a Nigerian woman
- Early stage business 0-2years
- At least 18-year old
- Sign up to join the Mentoring Her community for free
- Complete the Pitchathon application
- Follow @mentoringher on all social media platforms
- Repost on social media using the hashtag #mentoringherpitchathon
- Ten semi-finalists who qualify will be selected for the virtual pitch day.
- Semi-finalists will be contacted by Mentoring Her team with next steps.
- Prepare for virtual live pitch event
- Pitch your business idea to top female industry leaders during the live event
- Get advice and tips to help your business grow
- Network with like-minded women
Participation is free and business owners whose businesses are not registered yet can also apply. Application closes on September 30,2020
Get more details HERE