The NITDA-Digital Economy Employability Programme (DEEP) aims at driving inclusive digital adoption, optimization and connecting participants to deeper opportunities in the Digital Economy.
To be eligible for the NITDA-DEEP Program, You MUST be a…
- Beginner in the Digital Economy with NO prior IT skills
- Have an interest in IT skill development
- Available for training in your State of Residence.
- Ready to dedicate 2 hours daily for self-paced certification
1. Discover opportunities in the Digital Economy
2. Jumpstart one of the top 10 in-demand Digital Skills
3. Learn Skills to set up Google Business Profile, and Google Suite and monetize content online
4. Connect to learning platforms
5. Learn how to use data and analytics for business decisions
Application Deadline – November 30, 2022
Training begins on 5th December, 2022.