The PAWENpreneur Awards, an initiative of the Pan African Women Empowerment Network (PAWEN), is a celebration of the spirit and success of African women, from the entrepreneurial women who start and scale thriving businesses, to the intrapreneurs whose innovative leadership within their companies paves the way for growth and excellence, these awards shine a spotlight on the diverse and pivotal roles women play in the African business and corporate landscape.
This year marks the inception of what is set to become a prestigious and highly anticipated annual event. The PAWENpreneur Awards are not merely accolades; they are a testament to the remarkable grit and determination exhibited by African women in business and careers serving as beacons of inspiration for budding and established female professionals alike.
- Be Recognized: Receive Global, regional, and sector-wide recognition for both you and/your company achievements.
- Be Inspired and Inspire Future Leaders: Your story of resilience, leadership, and success serves as a beacon of inspiration, encouraging and motivating aspiring female professionals and entrepreneurs globally to follow in your footsteps.
- Be Visible: Engage in a spotlight moment through our expansive PR campaigns designed to showcase nominees and awardees, amplifying your presence and influence in the professional and business communities.
- Boost Credentials: Receiving or even being nominated for these prestigious awards significantly enhances your professional credibility, positioning both you or your business as role models of excellence and leadership.
- Be celebrated: The awards provide a global platform to shine a spotlight on the remarkable accomplishments and impact of African women, acknowledging and celebrating their relentless pursuit of excellence and innovation.
- Be Borderless: Open to African women worldwide, enhancing recognition across borders.
- Be Boundless: Participation is free!
- Open to all women of African descent, whether living on the continent or residing elsewhere in the world.
- Whether you are a career woman climbing the corporate ladder or an entrepreneur carving out your own path, these awards are for you.
- Willing to present proof of your professional or entrepreneurial journey and achievements, if required during the judging process.
- Must be at least 18 years of age as of October 1, 2023.
They will be accepting nominations until November 10, 2023. Whether you’re nominating yourself or an outstanding woman you know, this is the time to showcase achievements and successes.
Deadline: November 10, 2023
Click HERE to Nominate