Learn how to grow and scale your company in this year-long online program for CEOs and founders of established businesses in Africa and South Asia.
How can you bring Silicon Valley innovation and entrepreneurship to your company? What management skills, tools, and mindsets are required to grow and scale? How can the success of your business help to lead your region to greater prosperity?
The Seed Transformation Program is the answer.
- Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business and positively impact your community.
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to marketing and sales, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty and local business practitioners.
- Bring up to five of your senior managers on this transformation journey to facilitate buy-in, implementation, and impact.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Create a transformation plan, a detailed action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
- Participate online from the convenience of your home or office with a schedule designed for busy business owners.
Who Should Attend
- Established CEOs or founders of companies or market-driven social enterprises with an annual revenue between US $300,000 and US $15 million, who want to grow and scale their businesses and positively impact their communities.
- Entrepreneurs from any industry, but must be based in Africa, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, or Sri Lanka.
Admission to the Seed Transformation Program is very competitive. An admissions committee will assess all completed applications based on the program’s criteria for admission. The application requires leader and company information, as well as a personal statement.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we recommend you apply early.
You must fill out and submit the application online.
Payment & Cancellation
Payment details will be provided upon acceptance to the program.
This program is significantly subsidized by donors. In addition, a limited number of scholarships are available to female CEOs or founders and social entrepreneurs. Information will be made available to admitted applicants upon request.
Get more information HERE