The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN), in partnership with African Centre for Global Entrepreneurial Leadership (ACGEL) has launched a game show for entrepreneurs tagged “Leadership entrepreneurial Game show” (LEGS). Participants stand a chance of winning 5 million Naira grant.
Leadership entrepreneurial game show (LEGS) is a game that gives both money and tools of work. This implies that by the time an individual steps out of the hot seat he/she is already set up with tools for work. Meaning the individual leaves established on his/her field of work. Being the first in the nation, it also aims at helping pupils and students in schools to crave for leadership – entrepreneur within them.
The program aims to bring about 60,000 (Sixty Thousand) direct and indirect jobs within 10 (Ten) Years, support business ideas thereby creating job opportunities and bring past leaders and present leaders’ wealth of knowledge into these future leaders on a one on one basis.
To be eligible:
- The individual must be a Nigerian.
- The individual must be between the ages of 18 – 60 years at the time of registration.
- The individual must be erudite enough to read, write and communicate or speak fluently in English and any one other local language.
- The individual must have served or have interest in serving others.
- The individual must possess a pioneering spirit.
- The individual must have a proper and valid means of Identification.
- Registration is free
- Business plan Is a major key factor
- Business plan should be tailored towards these areas: Fashion, Agriculture, Technology, Housing, Education, Energy, Motion Pictures and Sports
- The contestants with the highest vote stand more chance to partake on the live show to win money and tools worth 5 million naira
Get more details and register HERE