TiE Pune’s Women Initiative program aims to foster and encourage women entrepreneurship through mentoring, networking, education and funding to create a strong women entrepreneurial community.
LEARNING:To learn openly and freely without inhibitions and judgement.
FUNDING:To increase potential of women businesses to receive funding to grow their enterprises.
- A stellar global team is building a climate of inclusiveness that will propel the unique TiE Women brand of “bold and impactful” around the world.
- Training for the opportunity of shortlisted women to present to a large audience – full of investors, VCs, accelerators, etc. will be provided by the vast pool of Charter Member mentors across the globe.
- Winner will be awarded equity free cash prizes
- All finalists will have access to funding, sponsor prizes and more!
Who can apply?
- Female entrepreneurs who is a founder or co-founder of the company
- Female co-founder must own minimum 33% equity in the company
- Company in business less than 7 years [Company registration must be on or after Jan 1st 2016]
Application closes on June 15,2023
Get more details and apply HERE