The Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Lagos and the Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) invite eligible Green Entrepreneurs in the sustainable development space to apply for the Circular Economy Hackathon, which will be organized virtually via zoom to run for a period of 2 weeks from Feb 5, 2021- Feb 22, 2021.
Are you a Green Entrepreneur with a knack for creating viable waste management solutions aimed at achieving sustainable development and circularity in a business environment?
If your business model fits the description above, then this is an opportunity for you to showcase your ability to create sustainable solutions that have the potential to drive the Nigerian Circular Economy.
“Women are strongly encouraged to apply.”
The challenges for the Hackathon will be provided by the following participating Dutch companies:
- Nigerian Breweries (Heineken)
- Skretting Nigeria
- NGN (New Generation Nutrition)
These originally Dutch companies are active in Nigeria and are leading in the fields of sustainability and innovation. They would like to see innovative and feasible solutions to their circular business challenges, providing long-term business opportunities for entrepreneurs with the best solution.Women are strongly advised to apply for the Hackathon as Lead entrepreneurs;
- Entrepreneurs applying for this entry must have a registered business (CAC). Registered businesses must be in existence for at least twelve months;
- Eligible businesses must be dedicated to green and sustainable solutions anchored in their business model;
- Entrepreneurs must work in teams: lead entrepreneurs will represent their team or business in the program, while they work with their teams to create a viable business solution for the dedicated challenge.
Get more details and apply HERE