CcHUB has announced the launches CcHUB Seedr Namibia.
The CcHUB Seedr is a programme aimed at supporting impact-driven founders of early-stage tech startups in emerging ecosystems to develop their startups into sustainable entities and raise funding through the CcHUB syndicate network. The programme will be rolled out with Namibia being the first touch point.
The CcHUB Seedr is a 6-month acceleration programme for early-stage technology startups, in emerging ecosystems, with the potential to scale and create impact. Through the Seedr programme, CcHUB aims to work with impact-driven founders, to develop their startups into sustainable entities and raise funding through its syndicate platform.
The programme will kick off in Namibia with an initial cohort of five early-stage tech startups with high growth potential. Applications are now open and interested startup founders/teams should have the following to be eligible:
- A registered entity with the Business and Intellectual Property Authority (BIPA) in Namibia.
- A revenue-generating startup with users/customers and high growth potential.
- An innovative functional product that leverages technology.
- Have been in operations (since launch date) for at least 1year
- At least one full time and dedicated team member
This much anticipated programme will run from November 2021 – May 2022 and will see impact-driven Namibian founders receive support to grow, expand & attract funding.
The program will be delivered in collaboration with StartUp Namibia as our local technical partner.
Are you an impact-driven founder looking to grow, expand & attract funding? Apply HERE now before the end of November 5th deadline!