Fate Foundation has announced the release of a report on “Improving Financial Literacy amongst Nigerian MSMEs” developed by FATE Foundation and ACCA Nigeria.
The report takes a close look at the financial literacy gap in Nigeria, provides data and insights around the challenges, proffers recommendations and includes a financial literacy curriculum guide that ecosystem players can work with.
The report includes recommendations on:
- Expanding the provision of financial literacy support for businesses
- Standardizing Business Development Support Providers
- Practical learning opportunities for businesses
- Establishing feedback mechanisms to provide continuous support for businesses
- Greater diversity in programme options and policy responses and much more.
Feedback, questions and/or clarifications on the report can be shared via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the report HERE