AWS re/Start is a full-time, classroom-based skills development and training program that prepares individuals for careers in the cloud and connects them to potential employers. A technology background is not required to apply. The program is focused on unemployed or underemployed individuals, including military veterans, their families, and young people.
Through scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework, learners can gain the technical and soft skills they need for an entry-level cloud role. AWS re/Start also provides learners with resume and interview coaching to prepare them for employer meetings and interviews.
About the Curriculum
AWS re/Start curriculum teaches AWS Cloud fundamentals to help learners succeed in entry-level cloud positions. Through scenario-based exercises, hands-on labs, and coursework, learners build Linux, Python, networking, security, and relational database skills.
Learners receive job-specific training on building effective front-line support, troubleshooting, escalation, and task automation techniques. AWS re/Start also provides learners with professional skills including effective communication, collaboration, resume writing, and interview coaching to prepare them for employer meetings and interviews.
- Full-time availability to attend training Monday–Friday for the course duration (typically 12 weeks)
- Ability to start a full-time job after course completion
- Excitement to launch a career in cloud computing
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Access free, in-person, skills-based training: Join a local cohort of 25 individuals in full-time, classroom-based training to launch a cloud career.
- Build skills aligned to AWS Certification: Once learners have built AWS Cloud computing skills through hands-on experience, they can prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam with complimentary access to practice exams and full exams.
- Connect with employers & start your career: Learners receive resume and interview coaching to prepare for employer meetings and interviews.
Get more details and apply HERE