For the first time, Bayer Foundation is launching a Women Empowerment Award. With this award, Bayer Foundation wants to empower women as key change makers and help female entrepreneurs generate social impact in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Through the Women Empowerment Award, Bayer Foundation offers a partnership which goes far beyond a one-off cash prize. The award includes 25,000 EUR in cash plus an in-kind contribution that equals 25,000 EUR in the form of a 24-week growth accelerator. During this period, the winners will receive tailored support and training for scaling, including active investor feedback. In addition, they will be able to will tap into an extensive network of Bayer experts, who will offer coaching both in health and nutrition as well as sustainable agriculture related focus areas. Last but not least, all winners will become part of Bayer Foundation’s exceptional global alumni and partner network, which offers the opportunity to raise capital and exchange knowledge about experience gained.
By supporting female entrepreneurs with groundbreaking ideas, Bayer Foundation specifically recognizes and celebrates their role as game changers driving sustainability and social impact through entrepreneurial innovation.
Who should apply:
- Female entrepreneurs leading innovative social enterprises with a focus on Sub-Saharan
- Africa Enterprises that already have their first customer and less than 1 million EUR revenue per year
- Partners that can generate large scale social impact, sharing the vision: Health for all, Hunger
Application- Key documents to be uploaded:
- A pitch deck including an executive summary describing your vision, your team structure, governance, business model and potential for scaling.
- A report of the main challenges you are trying to solve in the next 12 months.
- An overview of your organization’s finances in 2020