UNDP and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) through the Lagos State Employability Support Project plan to increase the pool of skilled manpower to alleviate the acute shortages of employable labour.
Registration for the LSETF/UNDP Employability Support Project is now open. Calling on all interested applicants resident in Lagos 18-35yrs to apply.
LSETF UNDP Employability Support Project 2021 Training Courses
- Fashion courses – Tailoring and fashion design- 1 course -12 weeks
- Hospitality Baking – I course – 8 weeks
- Information Technology – Digital marketing – 1 course – 4 weeks
- Beauty Courses – Hair dressing, Cosmetology – 6 weeks
- Construction courses – Plumbing, Tiling, Electrical and Masonry – 12 weeks