The ReelSkills for Agribusiness (R4A) is a training and job-matching program designed to equip young people with real technical and soft skills demanded by SMEs within the Agri-processing sector in Nigeria. The program will train 1000 youths (60% women) and match at least 800 of these to worthwhile jobs. Target beneficiaries are 18 – 35 year olds with minimal work experience.
The 3-year project is funded by the Netherlands Government under the Challenge Fund for Youth Employment (CFYE) programme.
Two training tracks:
- Food Processing (courses include Food Safety & NAFDAC requirements)
- Digital Sales & Marketing (courses include Customer Service & Social Selling)
The training is free for all participants. During and after the completion of the training, the ReelSkills team will work with participants to prepare and connect them to job opportunities within the Agri-processing sector.
- Applicant is a young person between 18-35 years.
- Is unemployed or self-employed;
- Has a minimum of SSCE qualification for the Processing track and OND qualification for the Digital Sales & Marketing track;
- Is not a student;
- Has 5 week days to dedicate to the training at Yaba, Lagos;
- Lives in Lagos, or its environs;
- Is interested in starting a career in the agri-processing sector.
How To Apply
The training will be conducted in batches, and candidates will be recruited on an ongoing basis for each one. While there are no strict application deadlines, please note that a candidate may be assigned to the next cohort once they have reached the maximum class size for a batch.
For more information, visit ReelSkills
Application Deadline: Rolling Basis