The RETTI X WAVE Solar Training Program was created to train youths, women, and less privileged persons or students on Solar Power Design, Installation, and Employability Skills to promote access to skilled workers for the energy transition.
The goal is to invest in the technical capacity of young Nigerians in Renewable Energy Technology and opportunities for career advancement in the energy value chain, producing a competent workforce for the renewable energy industry and building entrepreneurs who will advance access to clean energy to Million in Nigeria without Access.
The course will build the capacity of the participants in the following renewable energy technology value chain such as:
- Designing/Developing of solar solutions
- Installation Engineers
- Marketers and Distributors
- Independent Consultants
- Solar Energy Promoters
- Solar panel producers
- Applicants should be aged 25 – 40 years;
- Residents of Etiosa LGA (Lekki-Ajah Axis);
- Must demonstrate seriousness to learn and be able to attend the 2 weeks in person training and commit to the program, any missed class, will lead to disqualification and that slot will be given to a more serious person.
The scholarship covers:
- Complete training reading materials
- Safety helmet, Jacket, and gloves for Practical purposes
- Hands-on Practical Equipments
Beneficiaries are responsible for coming to the venue daily for the training program.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone for a brief interview and will be called again if selected.
All learning materials such as writing material, textbooks, practical equipment, and safety gear will be provided for each participant for the training purpose. You do not need to come with anything. Just your passion and willingness to learn and to commit to the program.
Deadline: November 6, 2023
Click HERE to Apply