Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until December 15, 2020, or until all participants are selected.
The Vital Voices GROW Fellowship (VV GROW) is a leading global accelerator program for women owners of small and medium sized businesses. The program includes customized business skills training, leadership development, technical assistance, and access to networks. Through online and in-person trainings, Fellows focus on strategy and long-term business value, and put those concepts to work with action-oriented strategic plans to grow their businesses. They amplify their role as leaders in their businesses and communities by creating jobs, stimulating long-term economic growth and producing wider social benefits.
Through the program, participants gain knowledge and skills in strategic planning, financial management, marketing, sales, strategic networking, leadership, human resources and communications. Fellows get access to valuable technical assistance and become a part of a supportive global network of women business owners, as well as the Vital Voices network.
The Fellowship Covers:
- Virtual Learning: Through a series of webinars, assignments, one-on-one and small group calls, fellows learn about core topics and assess their businesses in order to develop and implement a strategic plan for growth.
Throughout the 12 months of virtual learning, fellows gain skills and knowledge to strengthen business operations, identify and prepare for opportunities for growth and successfully achieve long-term sustainable growth.
- Virtual Convening: Fellows participate in a 3-day online conference focused on leadership and networking.
Through dynamic interactive sessions, fellows connect virtually with each other, program partners, Vital Voices trainers and staff, strengthening their Vital Voices global network.
- Growth Services and Support: During the year, fellows learn about various topics and resources that are critical to achieving their business growth goals. They are connected to opportunities and individualized growth services and support provided by Vital Voices and our partners
The VC GROW Fellowship is a highly competitive program that provides customized business skills training and support valued at over US $20,000 per participant. Through the Fellowship, participants will:
- Receive guidance, training and support from global expert business trainers and coaches
- Increase their knowledge, skills, and confidence in strategic planning, financial management, marketing & sales, strategic networking, leadership, human resources, communications and other business-related topics
- Develop valuable relationships with a group of women business leaders from around the world (VV GROW Cohort 8)
- Participate in a transformative 3-day virtual convening
- Receive referral(s) to business support services and other growth opportunities
- Receive a certificate of program completion
- Become a member of the Vital Voices Global Leadership Network upon graduation
The Fellowship is open to women entrepreneurs or social entrepreneurs who own a qualifying business that:
- Has been operating this business for at least 3 years
- Employs at least 3 full time staff including the applicant (or the equivalent of 3 full time staff in part time staff)
- Generates at least US $40,000 in annual sales
- Are proficient in spoken and written English
- Have demonstrated leadership, key decision-making authority within their business and manage the business on an ongoing basis
- Have a commitment toward making positive social impact and an interest in expanding their social impact
- If you are involved in more than one business, the above criteria must apply to the business that you would like focus on during the fellowship.
More details HERE